Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 55

Thread: The Morning Coffee...............Another Day

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Guitardeth2's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,698
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Morning All.

    *Gd starts coffee and puts donuts out*

    Hows everyone today?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Darkest Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 12th, 2004
    Posts
    5,299
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ...murg.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Guitardeth2's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,698
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Morning DA,

    *Slides da his goblet filled with vodka*

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Darkest Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 12th, 2004
    Posts
    5,299
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ...grzzxtpld.

    *drinks*

    ...why, Good Morning, GD! I certainly hope you are doing well today! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Andyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    13,640
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Morning folks!

    Here's a morning funny for ya:

    A large company, feeling it was time for a shakeup, hired a new CEO.
    >This new boss was determined to rid the company of all slackers. On a
    tour of the facilities, the CEO noticed a guy leaning on a wall. The room
    was full of workers and he wanted to let them know that he meant business!
    >The new CEO walked up to the guy leaning against the wall and asked,
    "How much money do you make a week?"
    >A little surprised, the young fellow looked at him and replied,"I make $300.00 a week. Why?"
    >The CEO then handed the guy $1,200 in cash and screamed,
    >"Here's four weeks' pay, now GET OUT and don't come back."
    > Feeling pretty good about himself, the CEO looked around the room
    and asked,"Does anyone want to tell me what that goof-off did here?"
    >
    >From across the room came a voice, "Pizza delivery guy from Domino's."

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Guitardeth2's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,698
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Morning andyman.

    That was a good one dude!!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Darkest Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 12th, 2004
    Posts
    5,299
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ...heh.

    ...a man is chatting up a gal in a bar, and asks her what she does for a living. "Oh, I stretch assholes." she says.

    Taken aback, he asks her how one goes about stretching assholes. "Well," she replies, "first, I put one finger in, then two, then three, and so on until I have my entire hand in there. Then, I put in one finger from my other hand, then two, and so forth. Then, once both hand are in there, I wiggle them around until I have enough room to pull them apart, and then I stretch and stretch and stretch!"

    Horrified, the man ask how much she stretched the assholes. "Oh, I can get them up to about six feet." she answered.

    "But what the hell do you do with a six-foot asshole?" he cried.

    "Well," she said "you give it a radar gun and park it under an overpass."

    [img]wink.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Andyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    13,640
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    That was a stretch, DA. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member *PORTHOS*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    April 21st, 2001
    Posts
    4,658
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi everyone
    [img]smile.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Guitardeth2's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,698
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Morning Porthos.


    I've heard that one da. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •